(Coopersville, MI – Perrin Motor Sports PR) – With humble beginnings playing in the mud in Michigan over 25 years ago, we never imagined we would be honored with such an award in Las Vegas (2012 Monster Jam Team of the Year). We could not have received this without all the support & encouragement from our sponsors, family & friends from coast to coast. You all made it happen!
We at Perrin Motor Sports would like to thank Feld Motor Sports for allowing us to be a part of their family & to participate at the Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam series!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- AAA SLING for suspension limit straps & equipment needed to keep the truck secured for traveling down the road
- AB SPRING SERVICE for 20 years of chassis help & semi maintenance
- AUTO-MASTERS for the high-performance racing parts needed & the special account terms
- BOB CURTISS TRANSPORTATION SPECIALISTS for keeping our tractor/trailer running up & down the road
- CONCUSSION MOTORSPORTS for the awesome new chassis & for putting your faith in us
- ELLIOTT MILLER for the many years of dedication to our team, the hours of video work & website work keeping the fans informed
- JOHN ROZEGNAL for providing Wix Filters
- KNIGHT STALKER ENTERPRISES for the state-of-the-art shocks & many hours of phone calls dialing them in
- MASON DYNAMICS for the rear-steer pumps provided over the years
- MEEKHOFF TIRE for helping us keep the rubber to the pavement
- MORE POWER ENGINES for the many years of dedication providing great engines & a special thank you to Duane Parker for tuning the engine at our shop;
- PRECISION WIRE for laser & waterjet cutting of parts on the truck
- RAAP SIGNS for being great neighbors that quickly provide decals & our cool wheel covers
- RBK FASTENERS for every nut & bolt provided over the years
- THE SHOP BODY SHOP for keeping the ’41 Willy’s fiberglass body looking great
- THE SCREEN PRINT DEPT for keeping the Perrin Motor Sports team always looking so good from the awesome new racing suit to the crew shirts for the crew & the apparel available for the fans
- TOM SIDERIUS for Amsoil lubricants keeping the truck roaring
- WELLER AUTO/TRUCK PARTS for drive line, rear end & hydraulic parts provided for over 20 years
- WEST MICHIGAN TRANSMISSIONS for the gear-grabbing transmissions
- ZR GRAPHICS for making the truck stand out with lite-up graphics, sweet truck wrap design & the personalized pit party paraphernalia.
Special thanks to the following for your influence & support:
- To our special friend, Mike West, for encouraging us to be the performers we are today! Your friendship, encouragement & advice “when to commit” has been greatly appreciated!
- To our team working after hours at the shop: Jeremy Hosman, Matt Trout & Mark Ricord!
- A special thank you to Jason Twite, Chris Parish, Jason Eskola, Rob & Penny Cartwright, Tate Thackston for the “extras” you do for us throughout the year!
- We couldn’t forget the countless miles up & down the road with our career-long friends Mark Schroeder, Andy Hoffman, & the Koehler crew!
- To the internet guys for helping us look good & sending us such great photos!
- To our employers at The City of Grandville & MultiCam Great Lakes Inc for allowing us to thrill the fans each weekend!
- Particularly, to our family & friends who help with the girls & our pets while we are out on the road…you are all very much loved & appreciated!
- Last but not least, all the FANS! You are the reason we do what we do…you make it all possible & worth the commitment! Your support over the last 25 years has been absolutely amazing!
THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!!
For more information on Jocelyn Perrin and the High Maintenance monster truck, visit us online at www.PerrinMotorsports.com!